Pepetools Round Disc Cutter Kit 196.10A
The Pepetools Premium Disc Cutter Kit is the perfect tool to quickly and efficiently cut cut perfect circles. A quality tool made in the USA and engineered to tight tolerances, each plate is precision machined from hardened steel and ground to perfection. Features exclusive to Pepetools include:
- Punch clearing design – Allows the punch to completely clear the die.
- Punches with 7° cutting angles – Applies a sheering action that reduces cutting stresses and produces much cleaner cutouts.
- Material hold down feature - Restricting the movement of the material being cut, by firmly holding it in-place.
- The easy open & close height adjusting knob, is low profile - will not interfere with your work, when using a weighted rawhide mallet, brass hammer, or a hydraulic press.
- Organizing base - Machined from HDPE to maintain a durable finish.
- Laser engraved sizes for easy punch identification.
- Will cut round discs in the following 14 sizes: Inches: (1/8", 3/16, 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16, 5/8", 11/16, 3/4", 13/16, 7/8" & 1") Metric: (3mm, 4.75mm, 6.35mm, 8mm, 9.5mm, 11mm, 12.7mm, 14.3mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm, 20.6mm, 22mm & 25mm)
- Cuts Non ferrous metals like silver, gold, copper, brass, nickle and aluminum.
- Manufactures 1 Year limited warranty
- For a limited time - The Pepetools Premium Disc Cutter Kit also includes these FREE bonus accesories and products: one set of Center Positioning Dies for making centered washers ($59.00 value), one Premium (95A Durometer) Red Urethane Pad 6"x6", 1/16" thick ($18.50 value), one PepeLube ($10 value)
Tips for use and care:
- Use the disc cutter on top of the included urethane pad to protect the cutting edges of your dies.
- Use a lubricant like the included Pepelube to help keep your cutting punches sharp
- Use a brass hammer or weighted rawhide mallet. Steel hammers can damage your tools.
- Only cut non ferrous metals like silver, gold, copper, brass, bronze, nickle and aluminum.
- Do not exceed the manufactures recommended maximum thickness recommended for your disc cutter and the method being used.