Whaley Sliding Hammer
The patent pending Whaley Sliding Hammer allows you to move metal in a controlled and precise way. This thoughtfully designed tool has a slender, hollow hammer head which holds a long punch that slides back and forth within the hammer head. Simplify your stone setting, channel setting, riveting, repousse, texturing, chasing and more.
- Punch always stays aligned within the hammer body, giving you a controlled and accurate hammer strike.
- Hammer blows from gentle to forceful can be felt and controlled by the hand.
- Interchangeable punches rotate and the hammer head swivels to give ease of positioning.
- Includes 3 hardened stainless steel punches. Additional punch sets available, andsold separately.
- Handle made of finished rosewood.