PepeTools 130 mm Combination Ultra Rolling Mill
Made in the USA, PepeTools has a reputation for precision engineering and quality construction at a reasonable price. The mirror polished and machined rolls are made from a high quality carbon steel alloy that offers excellent wear resistance. The outer 3mm of the rolls are hardened to 65 HRC for superior deformation resistance. Bronze bushings allow for smooth operation, and Precision hobbed gears from solid steel are more durable than gears that are cast. Four holes at the base allow you to mount the mill to a sturdy workbench. Each Pepetools Ultra Series Rolling Mill comes with a 12 month limited factory warranty.
- Gear reduction: 4:1
- Roller width: 130 mm
- Roller diameter: 65 mm
- Maximum opening: 5 mm
- Flat roll area: 66 mm
- Square wire groves: 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 , 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5 mm
- Ring shank - half round ellipsis: 2.5 x 1 mm, 3 x 1.25 mm, 4 x 1.5 mm
- Capable of producing metal foil as thin as .001"
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"W x 7-5/8"D x 12-5/8"H
- High strength housing
- Polished and machined rolls to achieve a mirror finish
Custom designed heavy duty packaging ensures your mill will ship safe and protected. Shipping Weight 55 lbs.
NOTE: Currently in stock for in store pick up.
Shop more PepeTools:
Foredom SR Flex-Shaft System with PepeTools Jump Ringer Kit K.8301-307