JRM2 PepeTools Jump Ring Maker 307.70A
Jump rings are an integral part of jewelry-making. They form connections and are used to make chains, jewelry and chain maille. The PepeTools Jump Ring Maker is perfect for jewelers who want to produce hundreds of jump rings accurately, quickly and safely. When used with the included Pepe Lube, there is minimal required cleanup. The thin, ultra strong blade slices non ferrous material right down the middle for a clean cut without burrs, scratches, or wasted material. Use only with the Foredom H.30 Handpiece. Made in USA
- HDPE machined organizing mandrel base.
- Precision machined cutting box
- hand-piece holder, designed for use with Foredom H.30 Handpiece.
- 20 Mandrels (2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12)mm
- Keyless winding chuck with handle
- Stainless steel blade arbor.
Box also Includes:
- 1 TiN (Titanium Nitride) coated high speed steel 1 1/4” Blade, .008" (.2mm) thick
Replacement blades available in 1 1/4" and 1.5" diameter (for cutting through larger gauge wire)
Not to be used with stainless steel or nickel steel
Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping due to possible carrier delays.