PepeTools Oval Disc Cutter Kit 196.15A
The Pepetools Premium Oval Disc Cutter Kit is the perfect tool to quickly and efficiently cut cut perfect ovals. A quality tool made in the USA and engineered to tight tolerances, each plate is precision machined from hardened steel and ground to perfection. Features exclusive to Pepetools include:
- Punch clearing design – Allows the punch to completely clear the die.
- Punches with 5° cutting angles – Applies a sheering action that reduces cutting stresses and produces much cleaner cutouts.
- Material hold down feature - Restricting the movement of the material being cut, by firmly holding it in-place.
- The easy open & close height adjusting knob, is low profile - will not interfere with your work, when using a weighted rawhide mallet, brass hammer, or a hydraulic press.
- Organizing base - Machined from HDPE to maintain a durable finish.
- Laser engraved sizes for easy punch identification.
- 6 oval shapes (the most available on a single unit in the market today): 30x22 mm, 25x18 mm, 24x14 mm, 20x15 mm, 20x12 mm, 18x13 mm
- Cuts Non ferrous metals like silver, gold, copper, brass, nickle and aluminum.
- Can cut material up to 20 gauge with just a 2 lb brass mallet, over 20 gauge we recommend the use of a hydraulic press.
- Manufactures 1 Year limited warranty
- The Pepetools Premium Oval DiscCutter Kit also includes these FREE bonus accesories and products: one Premium (95A Durometer) Red Urethane Pad 6"x6", 1/16" thick ($18.50 value), one PepeLube ($10 value)
Tips for use and care:
- Use the disc cutter on top of the included urethane pad to protect the cutting edges of your dies.
- Use a lubricant like the included Pepelube to help keep your cutting punches sharp
- Use a brass hammer. Steel hammers can damage your tools.
- Only cut non ferrous metals like silver, gold, copper, brass, bronze, nickle and aluminum.
- Do not exceed the manufactures recommended maximum thickness recommended for your disc cutter and the method being used.
NOTE: Not currently in stock for in store pick up, but as special order. Please allow up to two weeks for shipping due to possible COVID-19 supply chain delays.